hand drawn jewellery making process
Hannah Martin's technical drawing
Jelly fish hanging lamp
Michele Mercaldo Contemporary Jewelry Design
Drawing of jewellery by Marcello Barenghi
When I firstly saw his drawing of jewellery, I could not analysis it was drawn by hand or compter. And the video of the process that he is drawing is really breath taking.
Rock Vault AW2013
Gold,Silver,Diamond ring avoid stont loss
Weapon : a visual history of arms and armour / [consultant editor Richard Holmes].
- Title:Weapon : a visual history of arms and armour / [consultant editor Richard Holmes].
- Published:London : Dorling Kindersley, 2008.
- Physical description:360 p. : chiefly ill. (chiefly col.) ; 26 cm.
- ISBN:9781405329187 (hbk.)
- Contributors:Holmes, Richard, 1946-2011.
Royal Armouries Museum in Leeds (England)
- Notes:Originally published: 2006.
Published in association with Royal Armouries Museum.
- Subjects:Weapons--History--Pictorial works.
This is a book I found in csm library that helped me to do a well research.There are plenty of weapon's image. What is more, it also analysis them by development and history. So I found the change of sword's development and got the good understanding of it to develop my design idea.